...And I think with Jon's insightful comments this foolhardy post can end here.
Printable View
...And I think with Jon's insightful comments this foolhardy post can end here.
Hey I actually think it was Jules laundry (remember when Ringo 'Tim Roth' asked jules in the resturant/cafe place) I think that the whole film was a run up to an advert for 'DAZ' the great washing powder, the stuff will make any of your clothes shine like a briefcase full of rubber johnny rappers!
Hey and don't take my word for it try some yourself, not that I care...I mean I don't work for them or nothing, I'm just a normal member of the community who thinks that 'DAZ' is great!
-------------------------
SilentDan - 'DAZ' washing powder representive
Head of Advertising!
------------------
SilentDan. Bsc Ssc (Bronze swimming certificate and silver swimming certificate!)
Shit I didn't mean to put both my signatures on there!
Speaking of Pulp Fiction... I saw a chopper on the road today with the license plate "ZEDS".
"Whose motorcycle is this?"
"It's not motorcycle, it's a chopper, baby."
"Whose chopper is this?"
"It's Zed's."
"Who's Zed?"
"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead."
VROOM-VROOOOOOOOOOOM
------------------
Behind the lens -KINGDAN
"There is no real answer to this and Tarantino has actually said that he didn't know what to put in the case so he decided to leave it to the viewers to decide. There's no truth to the 'friend of a friend' rumour that Quentin said the briefcase contains Marsellus' soul. One interesting suggestion is that it contains the diamonds from 'Reservoir Dogs'. "
and here is something else interesting....
"The more you watch the movie, the more you're convinced that there is a hidden spiritual level in the plot. Much has to do with the famous briefcase which belongs to Marcellus Wallace, and which Jules and Vincent capture in the apartment. We never see its contents, which emit a golden glow. There have been countless theories about what's in it ("an Egg MacGuffin," said somebody at Virginia), but of course we will never know. What we can notice is that the combination to its lock is "666" -- the sign of Satan. That has led to speculation that the Band-Aid on the back of Marcellus' neck conceals the number "666." Is Marcellus the devil? That's unknowable, but reflect that Jules, who believes he has been saved by God, lives -- while Vincent, the scoffer, dies."
I don't think that thing about QT saying he never thought of anything to be in the briefcase is true, because in an interview with Tim Roth someone asked him what was in the briefcase, and he replied, "I'm not telling you, but I do know, I had to know." or something along those lies.
something along those LINES. Not lies, sorry.
THE HOLY GRAIL!!!!!!!!!!!! Not really sure why it just seems like that's what it is.
It was porn losta losta porn
I just watched 'Pulp Fiction' about 10 minutes ago and I reckon that it is shitloads of gold